Offline JamesHollis

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Discord: James Hollis#6098
Emerald Donator
Ban Appeal

1. Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on: SmG gaming discord

2. Please state the exact name you were using when banned: SmG James Hollis
  3. State any other names you have used separately: I have no other names

4. Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone: Not sure of the time. 04/01/2018

5. Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned: I was banned for being disrespectful to staff with Smg Finlay Coffin. 
  6. Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible: I feel like i should be unbanned because i did nothing wrong as i listened to what the admins where saying and stopped as i knew i was in the wrong but there was an argument between SmG conflict and SmG Finlay Coffin and Finlay was being very disrespectful i was trying to tell him but he wouldn't listen. And conflict even told me "You are fine" "You listened", but i got banned. I didn't want to get involved as i knew a ban was likely so i didn't get involved with conflict, i thought i did the right thing as Uzzy had words with us. Which then made it all ok and fine, But as of today i have woken up to a ban. I hope you take my appeal seriously as i love being apart of your gaming community as i even took time to donate money because i wanted to make an impact on the server, If i get unbanned i will always follow the rules as i did before and i am truly sorry to any mods and admins, I am honestly sorry. Please Give me another chance please.

Admin decisions are final, further ban appeals will result in banning from forums. 

[Image: unknown.png]
(This post was last modified: 04 Jan 2018, 02:25 PM by JamesHollis.)
04 Jan 2018, 10:01 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by JamesHollis - 04 Jan 2018, 10:01 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Kite - 04 Jan 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by JamesHollis - 04 Jan 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Conflict - 04 Jan 2018, 08:05 PM