Banned
Offline HannahToddy

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 0
Discord: HannahToddy
Banned

There question aren’t appearing on the screen for me so I’m answering them off from what I can remember. 

I was banned from the discord smg sever. My username is HannahToddy and my number is 6293. I was messages by a bot saying I was banned for sending nudes!
I haven’t done anything like that! I’m also hurt because no one even told me this so I haven’t been able to defend myself. Unless they did and I do don’t see it because  I haven’t on for the past three days. I would like to be messaged so we can get to the bottom of this

EDIT (Thank you for the help kite):

Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on.

- The Smg sever on discord

Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.

- HannahToddy #62930

State any other names you may have used separately.

- I’ve always used HannahToddy

Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.

I do apologise but I have no answer for this. My phone had a hard reset sometime after I read the message. So all of the data is pretty much gone for me. Including all my games on my phone ;(

Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.

-The information was just ‘nudes’. For one I don’t send them because my body is not something for show! The only thing I know about something like that is when some girl sent me some anime nude thing so I sent some human one back. Oh and I know about some other girl that had some spread by another person. I will not be using names due to privacy of her sake.

Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.

- Well I’m confused of what the situation was and I have no defensive because I don’t know what actions I’m defending!
But I know for a fact that if I did something wrong I should have been warned as I’m member and ive hadn’t had any warning. But I might have but I wouldn’t know because I haven’t been on for the last couple of days due to my phone being bad and I had an earing done so I can’t really put my headset on because it’s sore and we believe infected. But yeah that’s all I have with the information thing. I would probably have more if I knew what it was.

Thank you for taking your time to read and analyse the woarm. I do apologise due to any grammar problems.

Thanks once again.
(This post was last modified: 24 Jan 2018, 05:10 AM by HannahToddy.)
23 Jan 2018, 02:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Banned - by HannahToddy - 23 Jan 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Banned - by Kite - 23 Jan 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: Banned - by HannahToddy - 24 Jan 2018, 04:55 AM
RE: Banned - by Phoenix - 24 Jan 2018, 05:51 AM