Offline ToniThiccy

Banned
Banned
6 Years of Service
Threads: 20
Likes Given: 0
Discord: ToniThiccy
Hey guys, It's hannah again

Anyways, I'm back. Let me start with a little background. PirateSkullzz asked, "Who here hates themselves" and I answered. You can check that. Later I find out that Rundas agrees and then starts stuff with me which I don't even know how he got involved. The thing is that Rundas and Nukem later started targeting me for literally no reason. I don't know why because Nukem just wanted to get involved which btw I don't want to talk to Nukem and I don't want him to be a part of this thread. He claimed I started drama with Rundas after I literally just asked to be respected which is that even bad? Anyways, I started to back off because Qweenie Tenta told me to but they kept going at it and you can see that in the chat also. I just feel like at this point it's just harassment. Rundas tbh I thought he was okay up until he started stuff with me. But no, he is just a drunk that takes down 20 in like an hour. 
1)I read the rules a billion of times
2) Discord
3)ToniThiccy #1025
4)7:08 pm Mountain Time
5)Because Rundas and Nukem started stuff with me and after I backed off I guess they got mad and I was banned. Which I guess they would also say I'm toxic and by the way I don't want Lightning, Rundas, BlackHaze, or Nukem to be a part of this convo with the staff. They literally always fight with me and after I start being nice to them, like Rundas who I thought was an okay mod, they bully me. 
6)I'll be honest, I don't really think I should be but only because a lot of the staff doesn't know how to act like adults. They like to bully people and it's getting pretty annoying. But a reason why I should be unbanned is because I literally try to avoid most of the staff yet they come to me at MOST times. It's harassment at this point.
16 Apr 2018, 09:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Hey guys, It's hannah again - by ToniThiccy - 16 Apr 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: Hey guys, It's hannah again - by Phoenix - 18 Apr 2018, 08:50 AM