Microsoft DCMA anyone who stream ElDorito aka Halo online
Offline Slingin

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 77
Likes Given: 0
Bronze MedalSmG YouTuber
RE: Microsoft DCMA anyone who stream ElDorito aka Halo online

(26 Apr 2018, 02:52 PM)Battlefire Wrote: Making up the idea they are jealous when in reality they are taking legal action for having ElDewrito run assets without their consent to me is disappointing.

There is no reason why they are after ElDewrito because its popular. There is no revenue made and not to mention ElDewrito port is absolutely god awful which is absurd.

The reason why they are going after ElDewrito is for very idea that if one party can use their assets, then anyone can do it. It is a way of expressing the value of Microsoft properties. No one has an exception for the DCMA.
Um... yes.  They are after El Dewrito because of its popularity as well.  They have had plenty of chances, but no one cared much when no one played it.  Now that they have a large player base and it’s population is growing it has forced them to step in.  Stop trying to act like you know everything... that to me is disappointing.  Bout as disappointing as  when you tried to get me banned from SmG servers for “hacking” after handing you an a$$whipping in Halo 2.
[Image: Signature%20SMG_zpsp3dbyxce.png]
26 Apr 2018, 06:03 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Microsoft DCMA anyone who stream ElDorito aka Halo online - by Slingin - 26 Apr 2018, 06:03 PM