life advice for the young men of this godforsaken community
Offline Fabiozo

6 Years of Service
Threads: 31
Likes Given: 1
Discord: tia !#0001
FlamerThanks From CloudDiscord Warrior
RE: life advice for the young men of this godforsaken community

Alright so firstly, I'd like to point out this unoriginal specimen actually copied MY thread, secondly, he's still a virgin so all of this is bull as he's never had any real physical interaction with females, 
Quote:women are basically children that you can put your ***** into

^ This is one sign of how incorrect his thread is, this one sentence heavily conveys the "virgin" atmosphere. Also, It's clear due to that attitude he'll be in jail in the upcoming years.
Quote:because I know you boys have spent enough nights in locked in your bathroom sobbing as you tug your meat
This my friends, is him speaking about his own personal experience. This is 90% of his life and how he spends his lonely days.
Quote:no woman will "complete" you.
I have dozens of messages in our dms that contrast with this statement,
Allow me to clear something up for all of you. Our "OG" shitposter Beasty, is a lonely virgin who leaches off others ideas for threads *Ahem*, he's not got that "emotionless" attitude he claims to have in this thread, I have our entire DM conversation which proves that he does value women.  PepeOk
[Image: fab-v1.gif]

I'm back! Did you miss me?
23 May 2018, 03:00 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: life advice for the young men of this godforsaken community - by Fabiozo - 23 May 2018, 03:00 PM