Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendaryDiscord Warrior
RE: life advice for the young men of this godforsaken community

Quote:Alright so firstly, I'd like to point out this unoriginal specimen actually copied MY thread, secondly, he's still a virgin so all of this is bull as he's never had any real physical interaction with females,

This doesn't refute any of my points in the slightest. As a matter of fact, the irrational nature of your response merely affirms my notion that you are ruled by emotion, like the inferior creature you are.

Quote:women are basically children that you can put your ***** into

^ This is one sign of how incorrect his thread is, this one sentence heavily conveys the "virgin" atmosphere. Also, It's clear due to that attitude he'll be in jail in the upcoming years.

Again, no refutation. Merely call me a virgin. You see boys, this is what I meant when I said they are foul creatures not guided by rationality. See how, rather than refute my points, she chooses instead to slander me in a way which simultaneously reaffirms her socio-sexual value. Make no mistake, this is subconscious. Women are not calculating enough to do this kind of thing intentionally. They're terrible liars and are as whimsical as a teenager going through puberty. In essence, they are children in adult bodies, as I pointed out before. This is why as men we have to protect them.

Quote:because I know you boys have spent enough nights in locked in your bathroom sobbing as you tug your meat
This my friends, is him speaking about his own personal experience. This is 90% of his life and how he spends his lonely days.

Once again, this doesn't refute what I said, it's merely slander. If that was my own personal experience, who better to help you young gents learn from your mistakes? This is the problem with women. As social animals, they cannot admit weakness and learn from that experience because doing so jeopardizes their social standing. Let no thot lead you astray from the path of self improvement brothers.

Quote:no woman will "complete" you.
I have dozens of messages in our dms that contrast with this statement,
Allow me to clear something up for all of you. Our "OG" shitposter Beasty, is a lonely virgin who leaches off others ideas for threads *Ahem*, he's not got that "emotionless" attitude he claims to have in this thread, I have our entire DM conversation which proves that he does value women. pepeok

This is categorically false. At no point have I ever claimed she "completed me" in regards to personal growth. This is the lower IQ female brain misunderstanding statements in a moment of hyperemotionality. The inability to compartmentalize their own feelings is what taints their worldview in a manner which devalues their input. This is why we as men are the gatekeepers of civilization. I implore each of you to heed my words with the utmost respect.
23 May 2018, 03:16 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: life advice for the young men of this godforsaken community - by Beasty - 23 May 2018, 03:16 PM