life advice for the young men of this godforsaken community
Offline Fabiozo

6 Years of Service
Threads: 31
Likes Given: 1
Discord: tia !#0001
FlamerThanks From CloudDiscord Warrior
RE: life advice for the young men of this godforsaken community

Quote:Again, no refutation. Merely call me a virgin.

See, I believe calling you out for not having any experience with females physically does in fact refute your thread, based on the fact that how can one claim to guide people in the right direction of a specific path and advise them on what to do, if they have no experience in said topic as it is?

Quote: they are foul creatures
Then please explain why you're dating said "Foul" creature? doesn't it sound ridiculous to call something "foul" even whilst having a relationship with it? They're only foul creatures because you being the mentally deficient individual you are, can't comprehend or understand the full workings of a woman.
Quote:They're terrible liars and are as whimsical as a teenager going through puberty.
I believe I can completely and utterly counter your "terrible liars" comment purely based on the fact, I've been lying to you for a long time about loving you. Roar xd lole.
Quote:This is why as men we have to protect them.
I don't believe I've seen significant proof of you "protecting" women at any point, I know you've been bullying me mentally and exposing pictures and information about me making me increasingly suicidal. I don't believe making a woman want to lynch herself is "protecting" her.
Quote:it's merely slander 
Fact. You said, AND I QUOTE "because I know you boys have spent enough nights in locked in your bathroom sobbing as you tug your meat", firstly "in locked in your bathroom" Grammar punk. Secondly, key words; YOU and YOUR. You didn't involve yourself so me pointing it out doesn't make it slander.
Quote:As social animals, they cannot admit weakness and learn from that experience because doing so jeopardizes their social standing
I believe women are objects and/or dishwashers but animals we are not.
Quote:Let no thot lead you astray
If your outlook on every woman is that she is a "thot" then thus will explain your eternal loneliness. 
Quote:This is the lower IQ female brain 
Uhhh not to brag but my IQ HAS been tested to be 134, I think considering yours was only a mere 132 that you don't have the moral right to say "lower IQ female brain".

I'll school you again later, cooking noodles xox
[Image: fab-v1.gif]

I'm back! Did you miss me?
23 May 2018, 03:36 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: life advice for the young men of this godforsaken community - by Fabiozo - 23 May 2018, 03:36 PM