Banned
5 Years of Service
Threads: 62
Likes Given: 0
Discord: master14126#8810
Ban Appeal

1. Confirm you have read our Community Rules
Yes I have
2. Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on.
SmG Discord Server
3. Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
master14126#4517
4. State any other names you may have used separately.
None
5. Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
7/27/18 9:32 PM PST
6. Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
Cloud said: " talking about the holocaust, toxic,  talking to girls creepy, hitting on every girl"
Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I don't believe that I myself have been "talking to girl creepy". I'm not going to go around and ask peoples  gender. Maybe some people believe that I have but I don't think so. But I've now realized that regardless of gender its not okay to talk to anyone like that. About "hitting on every girl" Supposedly I have and I don't understand why cloud would think that. I talk to numerous amounts of people day and so do other people and I admit that sometimes I don't think what I'm saying but I know that I wouldn't "hit on every girl" I don't even who is who half the time and whether or not they are male and female so that is kind of invalid. Second I realize that at some points of me being in the discord server I may have been toxic, but there is many other people active can also be "toxic" at any given point of time. When cloud said I was talking to girls creepy how would you define that? Asking their name? Their age etc? I haven't asked any of those questions from anyone. I was told to stop being "toxic" and I have stopped. Many times people have been racist, they where told to stop and they stopped they only got a mute or a warning depending on how severe it was. When cloud said I was talking about the Holocaust he was referring to how I said a single racist joke. Mind you someone was talking about Auschwitz and a mod or admin didn't even catch that.
7. Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible. 
I would like to get unbanned because this server is full of amazing people and I have realized the many mistakes I have made. This server is a really amazing server where  you can make new friends and just overall game and chat with people and I want to be part of this amazing community. If I do get unbanned I will make sure not to mess up anymore and to respect everyone kindly and not to harass people or @ them when not necessary. I will do my absolute best to try and make the server a better place and try to uphold the rules when someone of a higher ranking such as a mod is not available. Thank you for your time and consideration.
(This post was last modified: 28 Jul 2018, 11:38 PM by CCPrincess. Edit Reason: Fixed the numbers )
28 Jul 2018, 11:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by master14126 - 28 Jul 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Phoenix - 29 Jul 2018, 06:18 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by master14126 - 29 Jul 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Phoenix - 30 Jul 2018, 07:23 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Phoenix - 30 Jul 2018, 11:13 PM