Offline Axotics

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Axotics-
Thanks From Cloud
Rule Change?

Ok so rule number 6 i agree with it and don't agree with it, i agree with the no sound board / voice changers but the English only part i slightly disagree with it.

Yes i am a fully English speaker i don't know any other language but some people can find speaking English hard or some whats impossible so they will join and speak their own language. Now on discord.me SmG does not show any sort of message saying English only so players would get confused over the fact that they can speak any language as there is nothing saying they cant not speak foreign languages. Now when someone speaks their language its to like there is a rules about swearing so i don't under stand why there is a problem on that, and there is over 30000 people in SmG so i don't see why everyone should be English i mean there is 100% different languages in the server there is no way 30000 people are English. Also google translate? never been an issue? does exist so why cant us English people use that to understand the foreignness? i mean going back to the point i said English can be quite a hard language to learn and people will 100% no doubt have issues with speaking it, Text will be simple but voice is a hole new level.

I think we should remove/edit this rules to let non English people have a chance in our community, and maybe it will grow more? who knows.

-     Axotics 

Respect Wamen
(This post was last modified: 14 Aug 2018, 02:32 AM by Axotics.)
14 Aug 2018, 02:30 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Rule Change? - by Axotics - 14 Aug 2018, 02:30 AM
RE: Rule Change? - by Nukem - 14 Aug 2018, 02:40 AM
RE: Rule Change? - by PDrilla - 14 Aug 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: Rule Change? - by Ramen Noodles - 14 Aug 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Rule Change? - by Masty Ludenberg - 14 Aug 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: Rule Change? - by CCPrincess - 14 Aug 2018, 07:05 PM