Current time: 05 May 2024, 08:29 PM

Banned from Discord, not sure what I did
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendaryOverwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe BombGamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: Banned from Discord, not sure what I did

We removed most links in the general chat because they could potentially clog up the chat. It was also used a precaution against advertisers and spammers. Also why would we have that in the rules? That would just make our rules extremely long and convoluted with different channels having different rules.
As for Kirby's actions, he just said 'bye'. He wasn't taunting you from what I can see from the screenshot. Most of the time, we assume spammers who join for 2 minutes and start posting links. 99% of the time we are right. And in my opinion, those people do not deserve our respect because they do not respect us.

For now I will unban you, but keep in mind that this is an extremely lenient action. By most standards you would be kept banned for a while longer. For now I will trust that this was just a small mistake and ignore the accusations you've thrown around. Just bare in mind that any further rule breaking will result in cumulative punishment stemming from this ban.

Please make sure you understand and have read the rules to prevent any future incidents.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
18 Aug 2018, 03:52 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned from Discord, not sure what I did - by Phoenix - 18 Aug 2018, 03:52 AM