Offline Axotics

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Axotics-
Thanks From Cloud
Unban (Real Application)

1. Confirm you have read our Community Rules.
2. Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on.
3. Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
4. State any other names you may have used separately.
5. Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
6. Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
7. Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.

ive read the community rules.

SmG Gaming Community Discord.

Axotics#9045

4. only name

6:30PM BST

toxicity

i had just woke up and i was in a bad mood, i was also getting alot of hate on the server for no reason. there was no reports on me as i can see. Also ive been in another server for most of the day and i go to hop over to smg to chat to some people and i dont see the server so i got my friend as known as Saraahx on discord to try and find out and she told me she was banned too so i dont understand our ban reason. She doesnt care about joining back thats why she isnt doing a ban appeal. 

But truly i dont understand the reason of my ban, i wasnt being toxic but sarah told me thats what the mods said when she tried to find out, so im really confused. i know ive had a past with breaking rules and stuff but i wasnt warning to stop or anything and when i was banned i wasnt even on the server so many people must have just told the mods aload of stuff that didnt happen as they thought i was offline.

Sorry this is my real unban application my other one was just me being mad.

Im sorry for any actions i had taken, i know i was on the last warning but i dont see why i was banned when i wasnt on the server for most of my day.

-Axotics
17 Aug 2018, 10:59 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Unban (Real Application) - by Axotics - 17 Aug 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Unban (Real Application) - by Phoenix - 18 Aug 2018, 04:08 AM