Current time: 01 Jun 2024, 06:32 AM

Dunno why was banned?
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendaryOverwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe BombGamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: Dunno why was banned?

This isn't about 1 or 2 people not liking you. We also have the ban appeal system here just in case there was a mistaken ban.
As for you, you're by far one of the most toxic people that has been through this community. 

Here are examples:

- how can I live with myself knowing I can't fuck and disgrace you?
- than your name isn't audrey. And you aren't a hot girl I can pick upa nd fuck before throwing in the dumpster :frowning:

- Message sent by @SamwiseBambee deleted in #general

which I guess means I can mentally rape you.

[Image: 83e013aa25047ade3f979c4b608c84e3-png.jpg][Image: a40914f9a6dc0a4d424d6e81da9ac9e9-png.jpg]

Guess that's all fine? Making death threats, being misogynistic and NSFW. With all the rules you've broken. Why should we keep you around?

And for the record, you can't see those messages because the bot deleted them. Only mods and admins can access those logs. So no, this was not a mistaken ban. It was fully justified and made complete sense. 
As for you, you will not be unbanned, but instead be banned indefinitely. Your only chance of reapplying for an appeal would be to integrate into the forum community for a minimum of 6 months. After that, you may be allowed to ask me or another admin if you should be allowed to apply for an unban.

Please make sure you understand and follow the forum rules if you wish to follow this path, otherwise you will be completely banned from the forum as well.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
01 Sep 2018, 03:19 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Dunno why was banned? - by Samwise01 - 30 Aug 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: Dunno why was banned? - by Phoenix - 01 Sep 2018, 03:19 AM
RE: Dunno why was banned? - by CCPrincess - 31 Aug 2018, 01:28 AM
Dunno why was banned? - by Samwise01 - 31 Aug 2018, 04:43 PM