Likes Given: 0
Discord: SentryOverwatch
Exclamation  SentryOverwatch Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
the SmG Gaming Discord.

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
SentryOverwatch

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
ILeikKetchup

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
11:05

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I do not know why I was banned.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I believe I was banned falsely, with no reason given to me, and with no warning. I then used my alternate account to inquire about why I was banned, which my alternate account was then banned as-well with no explanation. I was not ban evading as there was no reason I should have been banned, as a previously stated, I was not doing anything wrong, and no warning, nor explanation was given to me. I did not receive a message after I was banned, and therefor did not know that this site existed, so the only way I was able to get information, or voice my concern about a false ban was by using my alternate account, which if I was actually trying to ban-evade, there would have been no reason for me to state that I had been banned, and that I was looking for information as to why, as-well as voice my concern that I should not have been banned in the first place.

I have no evidence to use, as I don't know why I was banned at all. It happened so suddenly, and without any reason that I just found myself banned without an explanation. 

There is nothing in the rules, or information that states that I am disallowed from using an alternate account in order to gain information as to why I was banned in the first place.

Thank you for your time ~ SentryOverwatch

I forgot to put my number along with my username so here it is:
SentryOverwatch#4414
&
ILeikKetchup#6085

I just remembered that I was using a sound board in the voice chat. Which I understand that excessive use of voice changers/sound boards is against the rules, although I have two counterarguments to this fact: I do not believe I was using my sound board "excessively," as-well as that from my memory, there were others using sound boards at the time also. I also use sound boards fairly often on the server, and I have never before created problem that I know of.
[Image: 9cGtIA8.png]
(This post was last modified: 29 Sep 2018, 11:55 PM by SentryOverwatch.)
29 Sep 2018, 11:22 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
SentryOverwatch Ban Appeal - by SentryOverwatch - 29 Sep 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: SentryOverwatch Ban Appeal - by Phoenix - 01 Oct 2018, 10:05 PM