Current time: 03 May 2024, 10:25 PM

Greatest, and strongest Naruto character.
Offline Narius

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Narius
Fortniter
Greatest, and strongest Naruto character.

Ummm.... Sooooo... I think that someone has already made this before, but I felt the need to do it again.
Boys, the greatest, strongest, saddest, best clan is the Uchiha clan, so obviously the strongest character must be from that clan. Y'all are gonna go for some typical stuff like 'Naruto' or 'Sasuke' yes, Sasuke is right, but I don't think Naruto is actually that strong. Itachi, Sasuke, and Shisui, the greatest shinobi known to mankind. Let's be honest, Shisui's eyes, Itachi's Susano-o, and Sasuke's ninjustsu, combine that together... That's op. You might argue with me saying that Madara is stronger, but I will agree. Madara is stronger, but just saying, if Itachi, and Shisui were on the battlefield the war would've ended before the infinite tsukiyomi. And I also wanted to point out the weakest character: Tenten, useless as hell, at least Sakura knows healing; Tenten = Literally any shinobi who can do physical weapon shadow clones. She's useless. You might ask about Konohamaru and his squad, but they are young, Tenten compared to Boruto generation Konohamaru/Moegi/that other guy with a runny nose is nothing. Tenten, is horrible, prove me wrong.
I also want to say that Neji was also incredibly strong, really sad he died, and the same goes for Jiraiya.
Prove me wrong in the replies, sorry for such a long thread. <3
I'm a retarded big boy. 
I like reminding people that this is epic. 
I'm not a normie. 
Kidda is my brother.
A certain Indian doesn't make it to this list.
Obito is bae.
Madara is God.
Narius is epic.
#NoNutNovember 
[Image: 6d66eba277424d2f919b97b658f4f6721b7db953_hq.gif]
03 Nov 2018, 04:05 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Greatest, and strongest Naruto character. - by Narius - 03 Nov 2018, 04:05 PM