So you definitely want to read this!
Offline SmG Jerry2004

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Jerry#2466
Gamer
RE: So you definitely want to read this!

(16 Nov 2018, 06:27 AM)TragicRage Wrote: Me and my fellow roommate are creating this amazing game that's going to be all over the world. It's gonna be small soon but it's gonna blow up into the greatest ever created. I'm talking across the countries, over the seas, in America my dudes/dudettes. When we get the full website up and running, i'll be able to send a link to whoever would like to try it out. Not gonna say the title or how i'm doing it cause people are out there who will take our ideas and we don't like that. I'm going to be looking into security so we can keep the website safe and running as we plan it to. I'm going to be the one to get to write the disclaimer, woo. :D

i wanna see it when u finish baby :*
-I Do Programming And Hacking Stuff-           Programming Languages i Use: C++,Java
 You Want Me To Help You With Smft?           The Software i Use To Program: Visual Studio,Eclipse,Android Studio
    Give Me A Message I May Be Able                         For Hacking You Can Find Out On My Steam Profile       
              To Do Smft For You                         For More Info About What I Do Just Take a Look At My Steam Acc
                                                                   I Wont Make Anything For The People i Dont Trust Or Dont Know
                                                                           Stay Happy And Have A Great Day! 
                                                                   Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/if_you_see...re_gayyyy/
                                                                                                     -Good Luck!- :3
04 Dec 2018, 04:56 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: So you definitely want to read this! - by Rose - 16 Nov 2018, 07:31 AM
RE: So you definitely want to read this! - by Jerry2004 - 04 Dec 2018, 04:56 PM