Current time: 04 May 2024, 10:52 PM

[Ban Appeal] R3XY Ban Appeal
Offline SmG Rexy

Null My OVH
6 Years of Service
Threads: 39
Likes Given: 0
Emerald DonatorPet LoverFortniterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorSilver MedalThanks From CloudScoutTwitter
Exclamation  R3XY Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
I have been banned from SmG Clan discord server

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
R3XY#7090

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
I have always been named R3XY..

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
I dont remember the exact date and time but I do remember that I was banned in Augustest..

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I was banned for Toxicity/Complaining about a recent issue I had with payments in regards to the donation role. I completely regret doing all of it.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
The first reason I feel I should be unbanned is because of the paypal incident. I didn't feel like it was right when one member left like 2 minutes after I did, he got a refund. But when I left, I got nothing. I understand that was the reason why I was banned, so I do not wish to go into any detail because I do not want this affecting my appeal in anyway.

I also want to apologize personally to Cloud. I should not have acted the way that I did. Rather than just attempting to charge back, I really should have talked to you about it first. Being the idiot that I was a few months ago, I chose the wrong path, which got me banned from one of my favorite servers to socialize on.

Another reason is because I really miss SmG. SmG felt like a home to me. I loved almost everyone there. I don't know what else to say, so I'm going to leave it at that. I really hope this ban appeal gets accepted, and if it is, I cant wait to start using the discord again.
Networking Enthusiast
17 Nov 2018, 02:08 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
R3XY Ban Appeal - by Rexy - 17 Nov 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: R3XY Ban Appeal - by Phoenix - 18 Nov 2018, 05:57 AM