Current time: 27 Apr 2024, 09:32 AM

I'm really sorry with all my heart....
Away Valentina

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 35
Likes Given: 0
Discord WarriorScoutThanks From CloudDiscord MasterHalloweenFortniterBronyChristmas 2018
I'm really sorry with all my heart....

I want to apologize to everyone for I’ve done wrong to (except to shadow, he can go fuck himself). I know I haven’t been the “nice” Leona or myself lately due to what I have heard from others saying about me and I really want to apologize for that. I know I’ve done some stupid things and maybe it’s got to do with the fact that lately I’ve been dealing with so much pressure lately with in real life problems and I’m trying to find ways of distracting myself from all the pressure by acting out and being all “edgy” asf.

I know I should’ve been more mature with my actions and more responsible with everything I do, but it’s still a learning process for me and sometimes I forget my morals (after all, we’re all humans and we weren’t made to be perfect). I really hope you can all forgive me and that some things will go back to the way it was. I won’t promise anything, but I will try to become a better version of myself and be a better person with everything I do and say to others.
(This post was last modified: 18 Nov 2018, 02:29 AM by Valentina.)
18 Nov 2018, 02:29 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm really sorry with all my heart.... - by Valentina - 18 Nov 2018, 02:29 AM