Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Exclamation  MunchkinUWU Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
Discord server.

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Can't remember, it was months ago.

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
N/A.

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
It was roughly 6 months ago.

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I'm known by older members as Fabiozo. I've been permanently banned from the community because I'm extremely toxic and a troll, to which I assume full responsibility. I was rude and extremely inconsiderate for my actions, not to mention my alt account problem, I evaded multiple bans, mutes etc and used alt accounts to spam the website.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I'm aware I'll be declined, I don't care too much about the discord server but I'd rather be unbanned or given consent to make a new account on the forums, I found consolation with posting threads and writing stuff. 

I suppose it's common to hear the entire "I've turned over a new leaf" stuff, However, I'm now seeing medical help for mental issues and getting the help I needed, as a result of this I was diagnosed with multiple disorders, I won't go much into that as this isn't sympathy I'm after. I've also seen help about an alcohol addiction I had and I'm much better as a person, I've fixed my life and was hoping I could use the forums to get back into touch with my writing self, as I do and always will enjoy writing. Like I mentioned, I'm not too bothered about the discord server, so even if I was allowed access to the forums only, I'd be happy. 

If you need to contact me at all my current discord is Tiara x#0069. Thanks for taking the time to review this.

P.s I apologise to those I wronged and hurt. ~
11 Dec 2018, 06:01 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
MunchkinUWU Ban Appeal - by MunchkinUWU - 11 Dec 2018, 06:01 PM
RE: MunchkinUWU Ban Appeal - by Cloud - 11 Dec 2018, 10:33 PM