Current time: 02 May 2024, 10:35 AM

The Perfect Signature For Anyone! (One year in SmG)
Offline SmG Apollo

SmG Scout
Scout
6 Years of Service
Threads: 38
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Apollo
ScoutDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterSupporterFortniterEmerald DonatorThanks From CloudGavel of TrinityHalloweenGatekeeperChristmas 2018
The Perfect Signature For Anyone! (One year in SmG)

Alright bois so I've made a pretty dope signature!

[Image: Untitled.png]

So guys I've made this amazing signature for anyone to use in celebration of my one year of being in SmG. This is a pretty cool community and I feel blessed that I get to abuse my power and ban people for no reason what so ever on a daily basis, it really gives my life purpose. Now it took me two and half weeks to create this master piece which is why you will need to pay me $35 to be able to use this signature. Now I know what you're thinking, "why tf would I pay for a signature"? First of all are you blind? Look at this beauty, the unbelievable flourishing colours and fonts used in this signature alone should make you want to buy it and secondly you'll get banned if you don't but we'll talk about that later on. On top of that you know the girl you've been perving on for weeks? She'll finally give you the time of day instead of ignoring your ass (100% guarantee). Given that you'll also need to pay a further $50 not only for the amount of females you'll be attracting after you buy the signature but also for the time and effort that went into making this beauty. There is also a $99.99 fee for anyone who views this thread, it doesn't matter if you've use the signature or not, it doesn't even matter if you reply to this thread or not. Failure to pay up will lead to an instant permanent ban. Just to clarify this signature is for all people of all genders, races and sexualities. 

(@SmG HelHeim's signatures are nothing compared to mine, just saying)

(Im serious about the banning, you've been warned)

(Demote @SmG Drazzle)

(Um nothing else to say really...)
(This post was last modified: 15 Dec 2018, 09:00 PM by Apollo.)
15 Dec 2018, 08:57 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Perfect Signature For Anyone! (One year in SmG) - by Apollo - 15 Dec 2018, 08:57 PM