Current time: 28 Apr 2024, 08:14 PM

Exdeath has been permanently banned
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendaryOverwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe BombGamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
Exdeath has been permanently banned

In short, the administration has decided to permanently IP ban Exdeath on both the forums and the Discord. This decision was reached during the administration meeting as well as through discussion for 2 days. We've given Exdeath ample time and warning to discuss his case, but no reply was seen. Case is outlined below.

I was going through multiple IPs of new users and I noticed one of the new members had an IP address linked to Exdeath which I found to be rather odd. What was stranger was that multiple accounts, both member and user alike, were linked.
[Image: 8JsqA6x.png]

I then dug further and found multiple accounts all sharing similar IPs with one of Exdeath's posts.

[Image: qeWgzHv.png]

I then dug further and found many of these accounts had only replied or posted on 1 thing: Giveaways
(Just to be clear, most of this was uncovered during the admin meeting.)

I then looked back at the member accounts and discovered that 2 of those accounts had won the last giveaway. (Caliente and Sfinx)
[Image: cq4dnRj.png]

The admins then had a discussion and I messaged him multiple times on both forums and Discord (3 times on both) warning him and asking for a reply. We gave him 24 hours to reply.

Instead, Exdeath changed his name to Dou#5061 and left the server and setting the away status on forums. As a result, 24 hours is now up and we've IP banned him permanently on both Discord and the forums.

This event has left many members of the administration upset and disappointed in ourselves. We have failed to discover this issue and I sincerely apologise on behalf of the entire staff body for this failure. I hope you will forgive us for this mistake and we will ensure nothing like this will occur again. I will be checking the IPs and details of all new members/user that entire giveaways to ensure a fair and equal likelihood for everyone to win. 

I would also like to apologise on behalf of the support staff who's reputation has been heavily tarnished by this event. We understand that this may have heavily impacted the entire support staff body, but please bear in mind this was an isolated incident and that none of the support staff knew of the situation.

Feel free to contact me via PM/DM regarding further detail. I will try and answer any questions you may have below. The administration have decided to make this matter as transparent as possible to the public.
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
31 Dec 2018, 09:07 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Exdeath has been permanently banned - by Phoenix - 31 Dec 2018, 09:07 AM
RE: Exdeath has been permanently banned - by Kite - 31 Dec 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Exdeath has been permanently banned - by Connec - 31 Dec 2018, 09:26 AM
RE: Exdeath has been permanently banned - by Bulba - 31 Dec 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: Exdeath has been permanently banned - by Sammy_ - 31 Dec 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: Exdeath has been permanently banned - by IZHAN - 31 Dec 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: Exdeath has been permanently banned - by Apollo - 31 Dec 2018, 02:05 PM