Discord: Knight Rye#2421
Sapphire DonatorThanks From CloudAdvanced DonatorSmooth
Exclamation  Rhydon Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Community Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
♂ Rhydon#0951

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
Sleepy Rhino

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
I'm not entirely sure. I think it's perma for now, though.

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
For sending invites to friends (some were SmG friends).  I also posted something in the forums that not everyone appreciated, which "didn't help my case".  I think that's about it.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
Honestly I did nothing wrong.  Face it, inviting friends to a Discord server is not against the rules, advertising is.  I accidentally invited SmG members and someone reported me as advertising, which isn't even true.  I was not advertising in SmG and never will.  I have always followed the rules, have no warnings, and only showed unruly behavior when treated unfairly.  Not to mention the unruliness was duly warranted.  I was banned for something that is not against the rules of SmG, inviting friends on "my app".

Grrr, end of rant.

I just think it should be considered my past behavior instead of a one time scenario that was a complete and total accident.  There's nothing wrong with inviting friends, but apparently there is something very wrong with inviting SmG friends. 

I apologize sincerely for the mistake.
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-makerb746bf2d1852a444.gif]
27 Feb 2019, 03:59 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Rhydon Ban Appeal - by Knight Rye - 27 Feb 2019, 03:59 AM
RE: Rhydon Ban Appeal - by Phoenix - 28 Feb 2019, 12:31 AM