Likes Given: 0
Discord: Sharpie#1713
Exclamation  RAZER Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
smg gaming Community discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Mr.Nutshell#3411

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
my name was: SmG RAZER #TFM

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
today for 1 hour ago did kriby ban me from smg gaming

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.

i got banned b3c i used bad Words and bc i said bad Words to a staff , kirby, 
i rly need to use beter Words and dont be so angry att ppl when they triffer me.
im sorry smg, plz add me back, i lost all my friends and they are still here wondering where i did go

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
im sorry for being an idiot at smg gaming,  im sorry that i have been talking about nsfw stuff and being a jerk, im sorry that i have said dumb stuff to kirby, im soory for everything bad i have done, but i just wannted to say sorry so u all can see it, so i hope kirby will post this in general soo all my frrends can see that im banned now, //razer
im Think i should be added back beacouse i was a good member, i was a good person
i had many friends there taht i havent sended friend requestst to yeet, so if i get unbaned i would be wery happy, and ima leanr to not use bad Words enymore 
and i need to grow up a ltle bit to
//razer
22 Mar 2019, 05:18 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RAZER Ban Appeal - by Sharpie - 22 Mar 2019, 05:18 AM
RE: RAZER Ban Appeal - by Phoenix - 26 Mar 2019, 11:36 AM