Current time: 06 May 2024, 02:16 AM

[Update] New Staff Meeting Format! Your Chance to Join A Staff Meeting!
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5KA Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug HunterDiamond
New Staff Meeting Format! Your Chance to Join A Staff Meeting!

First off Thank you for everyone that attended this new style staff meeting. I greatly appreciate you all stopping your day and taking time to help me make the place we love even better.

So before we have always been very strong on keeping our staff meetings secret. Honestly I thought about it and I don't know why. So today I decided to try something different.

I allowed each staff member to bring a +1 that they believed would contribute to the discussions. I actually am very happy with the turn out. It actually went so well I let the members stay for the entire staff meeting! I am pushing to make sure we are more open and transparent with the members as well as with each other within the staff team.

The news, topics, and suggestions discussed in the staff meeting are now being communicated to other members of the community due to having members there rather than just staff. So hopefully now you guys(the members) will understand better why we do the things we do. I believe this communication bridge is very important. I plan on continuing these open type staff meetings and encourage our staff to bring another +1 at our next meeting!

So on a side note, I recently discovered another huge communication disconnect. Our staff teams communication was basically doomed from the start. I can't believe I didn't see it until now. Before today we had separate sections for each staff member rank. Supports, Moderators, and Administrators. Both on Discord and the Forums. Today I deleted those sections and created one Staff Discord channel and Forum section. This way there is only a single place all staff members need to go to stay updated and in communication with the rest of the team. We will no longer be a divided staff team! I know this will unite us and makes us an even stronger team!

Oh and yeah! Promotions Coming Soon! 

#SmGFamily
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
(This post was last modified: 21 Apr 2019, 06:27 AM by Cloud.)
21 Apr 2019, 06:21 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
New Staff Meeting Format! Your Chance to Join A Staff Meeting! - by Cloud - 21 Apr 2019, 06:21 AM