SmG
Offline SmG Knocked

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 10
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Knocked
SmG

Hi, my name is Knocked, and recently after taking a break from smg, I came back, I have been with smg for about probably a years total time, and it really seems that ever since I came back a lot has changed.

Staff: I don’t want to address this (might get banned for speaking my mind) but I wanted everyone to know how I feel about this whole situation. Recently to me it seems that Staff have been quick to mute over really small things. At first I thought it was just me, but after I was recently muted for “arguing” when it was pretty obvious I wasn’t, I started talking to others about it, and it seems a lot of people agree with this. I have asked countless members new members and even scouts, and most of them agree with me on this also. I came back to smg a very reformed guy, I used to troll a lot but I thought why don’t I try becoming staff, but seeing the current state of how the staff team acts, and how sensitive some of them are, it’s very discouraging . Also I found that a lot of the drama that has been recently happening is very common, and in my opinion it’s because of how the staff handle the situation. I feel like if the staff wouldn’t bring up the drama so much it wouldn’t be a problem, it also feels like the staff is abusing their power sometimes, (imo). I have also noticed how the staff will sometimes mute the wrong person because they didn’t take the time to read over the whole argument which is a huge problem!

Community in General: The community is very cool still besides ofc the trolls and stuff, drama is a lot more common (as I stated before) other than that no complaints, lots of friends on here that are very unique and fun people to talk to or play games with. I also like how involved the owner is in improving SmG.

Just my thoughts
-Knocked
(Pls no ban me)
16 May 2019, 09:26 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
SmG - by Knocked - 16 May 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: SmG - by Wires - 16 May 2019, 09:58 PM