Current time: 25 May 2024, 06:06 AM

Thoughts on those that wanna end it all.
Offline SmG KangarWu

SmG Member
6 Years of Service
Threads: 46
Likes Given: 0
Discord: ₖₐₙgₐᵣwᵤ#8753
RE: Thoughts on those that wanna end it all.

(26 May 2019, 07:25 AM)Nanii Wrote: “You just want attention, you don’t want my heart” SinaBanger

Shaking my cranium

PepeOk PepeOk PepeOk PepeOk

(26 May 2019, 09:18 AM)Blade Wrote: Discussing human psychology without considering the victim's perspective is not the best way of discussing it.

Everyone can say "they just do it for attention" and "they don't consider what would it do to their families" (most of the replies here are just this) and then there's "everybody has problems stop whining about it". What about stepping into the boots of the person saying this? Depression isn't proportional to what happens to a person. It's a series of negative events that leads that person to that phase.

While thinking about suicide, negative thoughts and emotions is all you see and the logical part of your mind is influenced by them. It's simple to see logically and call someone dumb when they are feeling suicidal but you can't say anything if you haven't hit the rock bottom.

I have hit the rock bottom, I have even cut myself. Somehow people who were ready to help (@SmG CCPrincess & @SmG Stinger) instead of considering me an "attention seeker", helped me and I am no longer that worse. Tho I admit I wasn't thinking straight and killing myself would've made things worse but seeing what had happened and what led me to that particular moment in life made me empathise for people who are saying "I am gonna do it".

Helping people like this instead of having a general negative view about them would make the world a better place.
I wont lie to you, I've been talking with a lot of those with depression. And I've helped them out for some time. But I have yet to understand it. It is very very difficult for me to be empathetic as I haven't experienced it. I can only, at most, be sympathetic.

I kind of do want to take back on the attention seeking comment, but my subconscious always goes towards that thought. On the contrary of being on the logical side, I do have a side that is very understanding. I've been trying to ask many of those that have said depression, why. Of course, this is not forced upon them but I get vague answers. Some of them are shy talking about why, I can understand that. But what I do not understand is why make an announcement about it. That just provokes conversation to talk about the subject. But then, no one wants to talk about how said depression. But again, i understand that too.

It's been a hard road for me when it comes to getting to know something that you've never experienced. It's sort of like a blind person trying to understand what red is when they never could see to begin with.

yeah... Something like that.
(This post was last modified: 26 May 2019, 09:45 AM by KangarWu.)
26 May 2019, 09:27 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts on those that wanna end it all. - by KangarWu - 26 May 2019, 09:27 AM