Discord: dank ItsOrangeRBX#1097
Twitter
Exclamation  Kachow Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Community Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
dank ItsOrangeRBX#1097

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
I was using SmG Kachow in the server.

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
Most likely 11:30 AEST, last night.

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I believe I was banned for self promoting. I was sending invites to everyone on my friends list to join my other friends server so they can catch up to this other server.I forgot that I had Wires, Sanchay, Zaddy Ranger and Kermit as my friends on Discord.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I believe I should be unbanned because I didn't mean to do it, and I only wanted to help make my friends server better. I sent it to literally everyone on my friends list, and I was just spamming, so I didn't see names pop up on the invite list. I know I should have been more careful, and not just spammed, but I remember my friend, Patriciocia, he self promoted about his server, but nothing happened to him, in fact, he basically got promoted. I know it says in the rules to not self promote, but I wasn't doing it to many people, only the ones on my friends list. If you don't unban me, then so be it.
29 May 2019, 04:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Kachow Ban Appeal - by ItsOrangeRBX - 29 May 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: Kachow Ban Appeal - by Sammy_ - 30 May 2019, 12:33 PM