A Constructive Critique of SmG 2: Electric Boogaloo
Offline SmG Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporterGatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitterInstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug HunterCrystal DonatorThe BombLegendary
RE: A Constructive Critique of SmG 2: Electric Boogaloo

I would like to focus on following sentences :-
(12 Mar 2020, 12:35 PM)Rundas Wrote:      I feel like you may be mocking me just the slightest bit, referring to my feedback with quotations. You say “feedback”. I mean I’m not saying that you are mocking my post, maybe that’s just how you refer to stuff and I’m overthinking it. This feedback clearly isn’t just my sole opinion though, a number of people clearly agree with my thoughts as you can see in the replies. I’m sure there are even more people than those that replied that agree, but didn’t reply because they were afraid of getting ass blasted by the staff. I wouldn’t take it just as my feedback just because I’m the one that posted it. I’m just the one who’s dumb enough to voice my opinions and post them. 

Edit: I keep catching bad grammar. 

If we were not open to suggestions or was like a dictator then you won't be here speaking all this stuff . An admin won't be spending time on reading your whole paragraph and addressing your concerns.

(12 Mar 2020, 12:52 PM)Pandora Wrote: The voice of someone who cares of SmG. He's not wrong to be honest. SmG may be heavy to tolerate, but it don't serve as much as how it's supposed to be. Not targeting any staffs out here, Pandora would never do that. I'm up for improvements only.

I love this place because I've known a lot of people in it and SmG has always been my first server and community I've taken part in. I've seen countless of people leave and new ones come so I'm always up for knowing more faces.

We have a forum for feedback and suggestions . I think you know it as you were a staff member too . Why don't you put your suggestion there ?

(12 Mar 2020, 02:01 PM)PKCell Wrote: This post was well spoken better than the first definitely. As someone who hopes to be here for SmG's future I want the community to get better man. @Linamium & @«SmG» Pandora I couldn't agree with you guys even more. I just hope Cloud mostly takes this in consideration because I still believe all your trying to do is help and it be a damn shame if staff ignores this(not dissing any of the staff when I say that). "Rock on London, Rock on Chicago, SmG represents gaymers"
Talk of shame and check the way you putting up your suggestions.

Coming Back to Rundas:-

What you want in the name of fun ?
We go 100% NSFW ?
For your kind information , we are lenient 99 out of 100 cases . If we were not lenient then this community wouldn't have grown .

I am disappointed with you the way you putting up your suggestions. I wasn't expecting this from you .
It should have been more civilized (more like a gentleman)
I hope you understand .

My opinion as fellow senior member (Not as staff)
(This post was last modified: 12 Mar 2020, 02:59 PM by Sir Duck.)
12 Mar 2020, 02:27 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Constructive Critique of SmG 2: Electric Boogaloo - by Sir Duck - 12 Mar 2020, 02:27 PM