lol
Banned
5 Years of Service
Threads: 12
Likes Given: 0
Discord: critplaty
Halloween 2019ScoutDiscord MasterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
top ten anime battles

hello! i didnt plan on making a post but today i woke up and have recieved a few messages from members. since i was apparently unclear in the discord, this is my OFFICIAL resignation as a former member of smg. please do NOT contact me through discord unless we are close friends. i dont care about whats being said regarding me and the statements ive made outside of the server. i will apologize for my wrongs but i will NOT apologize for my feelings.

these past few months i have been here has been nothing but drama. im sure staff will deny this, "its a rule to keep it out blah blah blah". you say this, and yet other members and staff CONSTANTLY bring up drama that i am a part of. i understand i have a stigma around me and i was TRYING to move past it. but no. no one could let things go. grow up.

not only this, but the obvious bias in smg is disgusting. you punish only a select group of members and let the ones you like get away with nearly anything. either make it equal or some change needs to happen.

additionally, ive noticed that staff does not care about the safety of their younger members. ive brought to staff's attention predators in the server multiple times (WITH PROOF) and it was a hassle every time. three staff members to deal with one predator? most large servers do not tolerate this and yet smg does. i dont get it.

anyways, i wish you all the best in your future endeavors, i will be logging out of this account after posting. i would like to thank those of you that didnt hold shit against me and made being a member fun. seeya (-:
17 Mar 2020, 11:50 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
top ten anime battles - by Sakura - 17 Mar 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: top ten anime battles - by Selma - 17 Mar 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: top ten anime battles - by Izete - 17 Mar 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: top ten anime battles - by Draxx - 17 Mar 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: top ten anime battles - by Sanchay - 17 Mar 2020, 12:18 PM
RE: top ten anime battles - by Nani - 17 Mar 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: top ten anime battles - by Wires - 17 Mar 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: top ten anime battles - by Wires - 17 Mar 2020, 02:08 PM