[SmG: the animated series]: Prologue: Warnings
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268
Likes Given: 364
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuberFortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarriorOverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal DonatorLegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug Hunter
[SmG: the animated series]: Prologue: Warnings

"Lord Wires!" A voice yelled as a man in a very fancy bed was trying to sleep, "Lord Wires! Wake up!"

"Kalitz... it's 4 in the morning... what do you need."  Wires said shaking his head and getting up. 

Kalitz shook his head, "i'm sorry my lord but its the dang spy again, they've come here and taken more banned members from us. I think they're starting an army."

Wires looked out to his window and sighed, "That damn Yumii! If only that idiot Cloud knew how to run his lands we wouldn't have any trouble."

"Thats true my lord, but we cannot blame Cloud for everything." Kalitz said as Wires laughed. Then there was a knock at his door as a giant pale and green figure walked through.

"Cell. Why are you here?" Wires said sounding a bit mad. 

"I apologize my lord but we have a problem," Cell said with a slight laugh, "I just got word from The Ranger and well... Lord Recon is trying to go to war against The Land of the Clouds."

Wires stood there looking out his window with Kalitz and Cell right behind him in silence until Wires spoke again, "What do you want to do Cell?"

"War, my lord, War is what i want to do" Cell laughed "But, we have some members that want glory for bringing down Yumii themselves."

"Some?" 

"Their names are Alphii, Pandora, and Ana. They personally want to kill yumii themselves." Cell laughed as Wires sighed. 

"Kalitz?"

"Yes my lord." Kalitz bowed. 

"Assemble the troops and reach out to recon. We're going to war too...."

Chapter 1 will take place two months after this one
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
(This post was last modified: 25 Jun 2020, 04:39 PM by Alphii.)
25 Jun 2020, 04:39 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
[SmG: the animated series]: Prologue: Warnings - by Alphii - 25 Jun 2020, 04:39 PM