Current time: 28 Apr 2024, 04:10 PM

Vew Saved Wifi Passwords
Offline SmG Wizzy

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 38
Likes Given: 0
Discord: roastingwizard#7218
Graphics MasterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorTwitterInstagram
Vew Saved Wifi Passwords

[b]View My Saved Wifi Password On Android –[/b] Today android device is very smart and intelligent. You can find lots of code in android device. Here’s the way by which you can easily extract all saved WiFi passwords on your Android device. Actually, all these passwords get saved in the internal reserved memory of an Android device. Without having root privilege you can’t access this memory, but after rooting an Android device it’s possible to get into the root folders and files.

Yes, this is possible with a simple way that I’ve discussed in this article [b]How to view my saved WiFi password on android[/b] by just following the below steps.

[b]Download ES File Explorer[/b]
[b]Steps To View My Saved WIFi Password On Android[/b]

[b]Step 1.[/b] Move up a folder (to the root folder) in ES File Explorer and you will see a directory called data .

[b]Step 2.[/b] Go to [b]data/misc/WiFi[/b] folder and you will find a file named [b]wpa_supplicant.conf.[/b] Open the file and use only [b]ES File Explorer[/b] ‘s built-in [b]text/HTML[/b] viewer for the task.

[b]Step 3.[/b] Now in this file, you will be able to see the network [b]SSID[/b] and their passwords next to it.

[b]Step 4.[/b] Now note down the network [b]name and its password[/b] .

[b]Step 5.[/b] In this way, you will be able to view all saved WiFi password in android device.

So above is all about [b]How to view my saved WiFi password on android.[/b] By these steps, you can easily [b]view saved WiFi password on android.[/b]
[b]Happy learning![/b]
Every Villan Is A Broken Hero
[Image: giphy.gif]
15 Jul 2020, 01:08 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Vew Saved Wifi Passwords - by Wizzy - 15 Jul 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: Vew Saved Wifi Passwords - by ScrubMart - 19 Jul 2020, 10:44 AM
RE: Vew Saved Wifi Passwords - by KHAALEEED - 19 Jul 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: Vew Saved Wifi Passwords - by Pandora - 19 Jul 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: Vew Saved Wifi Passwords - by Zaac - 20 Jul 2020, 01:59 AM
RE: Vew Saved Wifi Passwords - by Scaru - 20 Jul 2020, 02:22 AM