Offline Claymorez

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 41
Likes Given: 0
Re: TO ALL ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ SmG ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ MEMBERS

SmG DamnedSoul Wrote:
☆ SmG ☆ Serenade Wrote:
☆ ☆ SmG ☆ ☆ DamnedSoul Wrote:personally i feel betrayed by them now. first cloud leaves because he failed the semester and then hoax leaves cause he failed a semester and then they go and make a new clan i call sh*t!!!!!!!!!! Im not starting drama im just getting my feelings across. I will only leave if Anarchy does, since he isn't im staying. For the most part im staying because now i want nothing to do with them, my respect for them has dropped significantly, i will still honor them, but THEY ARE NO BROTHERS OF MINE NOT ANYMORE.
Good call... its probably not a good idea to follow people who need to get their real life together. They don't know what the future will bring them and so you can't trust anything they say.
Thanks man

Listen to yourself! You just trashed your friends!! Look man why cant you see what he is really saying? I have a life thats why im only on the game 2 days a week at most. I have A/B honor roll, a good paying job, a good house, a good family, and I hope I still have good friends. I dont want you to join TDH, I just want them out of SmG. As soon as that happens I want to come back. I have nothing against you guys at all just them. I dont hate you, I dont hate my family, I hate my enemies.
[Image: claymore%252520sig%252520create%2525202.jpg]
I AM CLAYMORE, HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07 Jan 2011, 07:45 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread