Something i wish i never wanted to make
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268
Likes Given: 365
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuberFortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarriorOverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal DonatorLegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug HunterCoolDrunkEntertainer
Star  Something i wish i never wanted to make

I really never wanted to make a thread like this in my life, but i've always been scared to make one like this. Many people ask me all time why i still joke around Yumii Hinata all the time and at the same time i always get asked why i was inactive from SmG. The answer? I was scared and had somewhat of PTSD and survivors guilt of Yumii Hinata.

When i first joined SmG 3 years a go, i was only fucking 13. (If you actually go back and read some of my old posts, i lied about my age) When i first joined discord and joined the forums, i was introduced to Yumii, who said they'd make a GITS sig for me and then they added me on the buddy list. Yumii and I had some more conversations and then they asked how old i was. Foolishly i told them I was 17 and so did they. Later on while we talk, Yumii sends me picture of "herself", and asks me to send back. I however do not and ss the conversation and send it to Beasty and tell him to tell CCPrincess or Apllion(Pretty sure he didn't). Yumii and I still talk and they help me in making signatures. Yumii would call me and ask to hear my voice to make sure i wasn't a fake person or bot, I told them not to worry as i began to talk more.

After a while, i check a thread that tells me that Yumii Hinta has been permabanned from SmG. I couldn't believe it, Yumii: my "friend", someone i trusted with my life, someone i trusted with my life, someone who taught me visual art, someone i truly cared about, lied to me. So i texted them and asked was this true and why they were banned. Yumii told me that he was actually a man, and that he would have never been found out if he didnt donate. I was in shock and frustrated! How could have i been lied to? Yumii's last words to me were, "Sorry. But keep making those sigs like a taught you to? I'll see ya sometime later;)"

So i left. I couldn't be in SmG. I didn't want to talk to anyone else because i was scared. "What if they were like Yumii?" "What if they ask me for money again?" I had irl moments when i thought i thought i gave too much up and Yumii would find me. I finally joined back when i did and noticed the signature requests and i began to do them. As i did, i realized that the man behind Yumii Hinata was gone from my life, the face that still taught me visual art wasn't. 

Thank you all for being apart of my SmG life through good and bad, i hope like continues to be good 

SmGLove
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
22 Oct 2020, 11:52 PM
The following 3 users Like SmG Alphii's post:
  • SmG Altair, «SmG» Cloud, SmG daz

Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Something i wish i never wanted to make - by Alphii - 22 Oct 2020, 11:52 PM