Discord: habibo#3174
Discord Warrior
Exclamation  habibi man Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Community <3

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
habibimas#3174 or habimas#3174, SPongCENA_aka1.6#3835. My current username and # is M1n3craft3r1337#3174.

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
I don’t think so.

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
21/10/2020 18:30 GMT +1

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I was banned for framing SPongCENA_aka1.6#3835.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I think I should be unbanned from SmG Community because, at first I offered to send alphii the ss’s of my convo with SPongCENA_aka1.6#3835, because I thought it was funny because it was him asking for girls and me saying I will dw, (not exactly “I will dw” but something like that), I had these ss’s just laying around so I just sent the first two ss’s on my picture roll. But of course with my luck I made it look like he was a pedo. When alphii started talking about pedos I wasn’t thinking, so I thought it wasn’t a “big deal”. But then after cell msged me and I saw him get banned, I started to see what I have done, and how much i fucked up. This is my second time being banned, but my first ban was for being toxic, and this is for framing someone, this kinda shows I have changed from my last ban and that I could change and become more aware about what I am doing. And I love this community with all of my heart. ❤️ 
(This post was last modified: 25 Oct 2020, 07:56 PM by holy habibo.)
24 Oct 2020, 02:35 PM
The following 6 users Like holy habibo's post:
  • SmG Alphii, AnaRCHy, SmG ima simp, LukaHann, SmG Luminous, SmG Selma

Find

Messages In This Thread
habibi man Ban Appeal - by holy habibo - 24 Oct 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: habibi man Ban Appeal - by Kylie - 27 Oct 2020, 10:44 AM
RE: habibi man Ban Appeal - by Kylie - 29 Oct 2020, 05:17 PM