[Ban Appeal] habibi man Ban Appeal
Offline SmG Kylie

SmG Donator
Donator
4 Years of Service
Threads: 174
Likes Given: 89
Discord: Kyle -#0199
Halloween 2019FortniterGamerTwitterInstagramDiscord WarriorScoutOverwatchDiscord MasterEntertainerValorantValorant TournamentCrystal DonatorHand-held/Mobile GamerPet LoverBoost GangGold MedalGuardianDiamond
RE: habibi man Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal Denied.

So you think that framing someone for doing something they've not done isn't toxic? Because I think otherwise. You've not changed since your last ban, so we'll give you a little more time to reflect on what you've actually done & so maybe then you'll understand the potential severity of the situation.
I hope you know that if you were to frame someone in real life then you're committing an actual crime. 
You also lied to staff even when you were given plenty of opportunities to come clean and admit what you did wrong but instead you decided to just delete information & not tell the truth, so on your next ban appeal I expect to see this added.

We've decided to keep you banned for 2 months.

Please take this time to learn from your mistakes & not repeat them in the future. 

You can appeal your ban again in 1 month & 2 weeks from now by making a fresh Ban Appeal.  ( 13/12/2020 )

Take the time to read through our rules again to make sure you don't have any problems in the future.
(This post was last modified: 29 Oct 2020, 05:52 PM by Kylie.)
29 Oct 2020, 05:17 PM
The following 2 users Like SmG Kylie's post:
  • SmG Altair, holy habibo

Find

Messages In This Thread
habibi man Ban Appeal - by holy habibo - 24 Oct 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: habibi man Ban Appeal - by Kylie - 27 Oct 2020, 10:44 AM
RE: habibi man Ban Appeal - by Kylie - 29 Oct 2020, 05:17 PM