[Ban Appeal] Rundas Ban Appeal
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5KA Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug HunterDiamond
RE: Rundas Ban Appeal

Update so just so we can keep track of all this. I don't have a great idea of what happened when you got banned this past time but this gave me some what of an idea.

On this thread here I state this is your last chance and since then you some how got banned along the way. Not to mention tons of warnings and mutes.
https://smgclan.net/showthread.php?tid=32055

When I search logs I find this:

[Image: unknown.png]
(the logs go even farther back than this but I figured this would be sufficient)

Point is that it looks like we gave you chance after chance after chance then your "last chance" on the thread above. I am not trying to shit on you I am trying to show you that this is a one sided fight. We want to hangout with you and be your friend but it seems like you constantly broke the rules over and over again on Discord to the point where you backed us in a corner and we had no choice but to ban you. You never took our warnings or mutes seriously and consistently broke rules. I don't really know what you expect us to do at this point. I even now am trying to be nice but you push the issue saying we straight up denied it. Now you basically shot yourself in the foot because we dug all this up rather than waiting another month or two like I said.

Just because time passes doesn't mean your mistakes go away. As I said before shape up, follow our rules, and be serious about your ban appeal and we will reconsider it. You need to give us some type of evidence that you have changed in some way before we can let you back in. 

Not to mention the special treatment you got because we were friends. At this point it's unfair to other members and unfair to me that you think we are denying your ban appeal for no reason.

I hope this makes things crystal clear. Like I said maybe in a few months you can try posting a serious ban appeal and there will be a different consensus among the staff team.

What is even crazier is it looks like you circumvented a mute and then got banned on an alt account.  Bearnot SinaFail
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09 Nov 2020, 08:28 PM by Cloud.)
09 Nov 2020, 08:15 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Rundas Ban Appeal - by Rundas - 06 Nov 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: Rundas Ban Appeal - by Cloud - 06 Nov 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Rundas Ban Appeal - by Cloud - 09 Nov 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Rundas Ban Appeal - by Cloud - 09 Nov 2020, 08:15 PM