Current time: 05 May 2024, 09:04 PM

Which anime has inequality as one of its main driving factors?
Offline slur

SmG Scout
Scout
3 Years of Service
Threads: 14
Likes Given: 1
Discord: slur#7651
Thanks From CloudDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorScoutTwitterInstagram
Which anime has inequality as one of its main driving factors?

In Code Geaas Britannia is known as the world's most powerful nation. The story follows the protagonist, Lelouch, who is one of the children of Britannia's emperor. Lelouch and his sister were forced to be in Area 11 (current day Japan). In Area 11 the community is split into 2: the Japanese and the Britannians. In the show there are multiple instances where the Japanese people are being assaulted and harassed by Britannian people. When law enforcement shows up they pretend to not see the crime if it was one of their fellow Britannians who commited it. On the other hand if a Japanese person commited a crime they would be beaten and usually killed. This creates a lot of tension between the Britannians and Japanese. This inequality is one of the driving factors of the show. I don't want to spoil anything so give it a watch (about 50 eps if i remember correctly) 

What are some other anime which have inequality as one of its main factors. This problem is displayed magnificently in anime and it reflects onto real life. (Ok tbh I just wanted to talk about Code Geass)
17 Nov 2020, 02:55 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Which anime has inequality as one of its main driving factors? - by slur - 17 Nov 2020, 02:55 PM