Discord: Venus
Boost GangInstagramTwitter
Information  Venus

SmG Ex-Application

1. Discord: State your Discord username including the number:
Arks#8953

2. Rules: Have you read and understood our Community Rules?:
Yes

3. Ranks: What rank(s) did you have previously in SmG?

4. Why did you leave SmG: Please provide the reason you left SmG:
I left SMG gaming because I felt at the time that I needed a fresh start from my internet presence so I cut off ties with everyone.  I was going through some bad times with family and friends and I just needed a break. It gave me some closure to completely reset my interney identity! 

5. Why do you want to rejoin?: What is the reason for you wanting to rejoin SmG and why do you think we should accept you?:
I want to re-join because know I have learned from my mistakes and realized I never should have let that stuff affect my internet gaming. For some reason my family issues had a affect on my internet presence which doesn't really make sense in the long run but sometimes you just act on emotion not logic. I think you should give me another chance because I am coming back to stay and I just want to join this awesome community that is giving me so much motivation to make my own discord server and motivation to stay connected to internet friends and everything connected with that! If you don't want to give me a 2nd chance thats fine it was worth the shot.
14 Dec 2020, 03:39 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Venus - by Venus - 14 Dec 2020, 03:39 AM
RE: Venus - by Nani - 14 Dec 2020, 11:16 AM