Current time: 27 Apr 2024, 09:01 PM

We come to remember Old and missing SmG members
Offline SmG ScrubMart

5 Years of Service
Threads: 96
Likes Given: 13
Discord: ScrubMart#0001
FortniterGamerTwitterPet LoverInstagramWarriorHand-held/Mobile GamerStreamerSmG YouTuberDiscord WarriorGeniusScoutBoost GangWriterGraphics MasterDiscord Master
Heart  We come to remember Old and missing SmG members

Hello, today I want to ask you who you remember in 2020 that you may miss or you still see the point of this post is to see the reminders of people we miss and wish to see because my people come and go in a life time so often that we wont notice so take your time and try to remember to take in on how you feel about them going missing.

SmG ScrubMart - "Cheerish the moments" SmG

(26 Jan 2021, 11:26 AM)ScrubMart Wrote: Hello, today I want to ask you who you remember in 2020 that you may miss or you still see the point of this post is to see the reminders of people we miss and wish to see because my people come and go in a life time so often that we wont notice so take your time and try to remember to take in on how you feel about them going missing.

The person I miss is SilverWing Support she was always kind understanding and she placed a special role in SmG it was sad to see her vanish I wish we could have spent more time

SmG ScrubMart - "Cheerish the moments" SmG

I've changed my mind after seeing some decisions made by the person and now I miss Phoenix being admin
[Image: New_Project_11.jpg]
~ SmG ScrubMart
(This post was last modified: 10 Feb 2021, 01:11 PM by Ranger.)
26 Jan 2021, 11:26 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
We come to remember Old and missing SmG members - by ScrubMart - 26 Jan 2021, 11:26 AM