Current time: 28 Apr 2024, 03:39 PM

SmG Changes
Offline SmG ScrubMart

5 Years of Service
Threads: 96
Likes Given: 13
Discord: ScrubMart#0001
FortniterGamerTwitterPet LoverInstagramWarriorHand-held/Mobile GamerStreamerSmG YouTuberDiscord WarriorGeniusScoutBoost GangWriterGraphics MasterDiscord Master
Thumbs Up  SmG Changes

Stop posting please and thank you..
SmG can have some changes to make the server and forums better I'm pretty pissed of right now because this is my third time writing this and it deleting
Forums
1.Create a guided video that can tell users how to use the SmG forums properly instead of making users read the rules so they dont end up ignoring them and they will be warned this will keep spam and unwanted posts.
2.Create interacting and fun things to do making forums more intresting is my job and duty to make SmG better even if I'm not staff I can help out.
3. Special roles and members creating special roles will end up making SmG players want more and more it's kind of a collect them all.
4.send weekly updates on forums to let people know what's happening to SmG and to be kept up to date.
5.making people get reminders on a platform that will keep them updated example remind is an app that will send alerts to users make sure that you dont do it too often or they will end up opting out.
6.Get the community together making special events or activities in forums will make the igured to come back to forums.
7.Take ideas from the community.
Discord
1. Branding our community making a limited item or sticker or intresting logo or even a rank will end up maki ng SmG allowing to expand on ideas they want to do.
2.Make decorations putting weekly and season decorations is cool and intresting.
3. Catchy, short, memorable phraes makes a memory that lasts a while in the brain which will remind people SmG is fun!
4.Enrich our bots I'm not talking about the useless bots nobody uses it's not it's worth having like owo ship mee6 and akinator.
5.Get rid of unused channels and replacing them with better ones this should be always done because channels that arent used are just sitting there with that white name that your OCD hates.
6.Add our server to advertise and make people come!
7.show what people are getting into when joining SmG
8.Get that vote in showing people or taking options what to add next is an excellent idea.
9.Making SmG more fun many users say SmG isnt fun it's always the same old same which will leave players inactive adding new thing helps entertain users.
10.Focus on the topic of the server maki ng the idea of the server this can be many just do go random.
11. Organize event from SmG and users makes it more fun and interactive 
12. Keep your server active making sure people stay is the number one priority.
13. Raid protection making users watch a video or read rules is a need since we have rule breakers that didnt know the rules second timer before people can speak leads raids bored and impatient.
SmG ScrubMart
[Image: New_Project_11.jpg]
~ SmG ScrubMart
(This post was last modified: 27 Jan 2021, 02:46 PM by ScrubMart.)
27 Jan 2021, 12:58 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
SmG Changes - by ScrubMart - 27 Jan 2021, 12:58 PM
RE: SmG Changes - by Xyna - 27 Jan 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: SmG Changes - by ScrubMart - 27 Jan 2021, 02:30 PM
RE: SmG Changes - by Alphii - 27 Jan 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: SmG Changes - by Alphii - 27 Jan 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: SmG Changes - by ScrubMart - 27 Jan 2021, 02:38 PM
RE: SmG Changes - by Kalitz - 27 Jan 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: SmG Changes - by Kalitz - 27 Jan 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: SmG Changes - by Ranger - 27 Jan 2021, 02:34 PM