SmG Changes
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268
Likes Given: 365
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuberFortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarriorOverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal DonatorLegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug HunterCoolDrunkEntertainer
RE: SmG Changes

Because i dont wanna see you get the same treatment that i got, let me shut this down early:

Forums

1: We do have a guide. When you first join SmG on the forums, on your welcome page it does tell you to check out the help guide if you need any assistance.
2: The forums aren't our main source of SmG entertainment. Most people, actually like everyone, who is on the forums came from discord. Hosting events on discord are much more easier and real time.
3: We dont need more roles. I've talked to Cloud and Wires about this already and they both agree that more roles would be harder to manage, plus are impractical.
4: This seems like a smart idea yes, but we have the announcements on discord and the SmG news thread if needed.
5: Again, discord has everyone announcements
6: Once again, cant really host anything here.
7: They do. They always recommend members to host events if you just ask a staff member. There is a whole award you can get for hosting an event.

Discord:
1: Already talked to Wires about this and made a entire post on this before. This would take a lot of work to do and handle it everyone doesnt have the time.
2-3: This makes no sense, can you elaborate?
4: We need Mee6 lmao. It controls basically everything in SmG from !rank, to music, to hotlinks
5: No channel is not unused, it's just some are a lot more used than other. Example: Members chat is less used the general and so is VIP, thats not saying people dont use them though. Again, impractical.
6: Thanks alphii. Removed these links - Cloud
7: [Taken from top.gg] ❤ **OFFICIAL PARTNER** Gaming, Anime, and Fun. :) We have 50,000 Members, 500 EMOTES, GIVEAWAYS, and Events!❤
8: Again, dont really understand what you mean.
9: I cannot stress this enough: thats not really all that true. People say SmG was fun back then cause they had people with them that made it fun, not SmG itself.
10: We have certain channels for that. Plus its general, who cares
11: We.... do that already lmao.
12: We cant control that. People come, people go, its life.
13: There is a new verification link you have to do when you first join. Added protection where you must have a verified email and read the rules.

All in all, bringing up ideas is smart, but look into the fact that we have like half of these.
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
(This post was last modified: 27 Jan 2021, 03:44 PM by Cloud.)
27 Jan 2021, 02:19 PM
The following 2 users Like SmG Alphii's post:
  • Jocelyn, SmG Xyna

Website Find

Messages In This Thread
SmG Changes - by ScrubMart - 27 Jan 2021, 12:58 PM
RE: SmG Changes - by Xyna - 27 Jan 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: SmG Changes - by ScrubMart - 27 Jan 2021, 02:30 PM
RE: SmG Changes - by Alphii - 27 Jan 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: SmG Changes - by Alphii - 27 Jan 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: SmG Changes - by ScrubMart - 27 Jan 2021, 02:38 PM
RE: SmG Changes - by Kalitz - 27 Jan 2021, 02:46 PM