Likes Given: 0
Discord: Sharpie#1713
Exclamation  Sharpie Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG gaming comunity!

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
I used to change my name alot, but the name i used when i whas banned whas "sharpie" i think almost all the older mods remmber me.

current dc name: 7330#0337

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
I have used:
RaZeR
Darkie
Sharpie

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
im Not sure, it whas over a year ago so im not 100% sure but i think it whas march, my timezpne is gmt +1 (europe sweden)

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
Back then alot of stuff happend in my life i feelt like i needed to take a break from social medias, i whas pretty populour on smg back then among the players and i just felt like its enugh, i wanmted to leave but i knew i would just join back anf not think of my health, so i tryed to be banned from cloud, wires or like nani, im not sure what i said but i think it whas reltable to be banned for, i think one word whas "f9cking pusuy" and something with the n word, (nibba i think i said, yes with b) wich ofc is non okay at eny chance! Well i got banned akd also almost delete all my soscial medias, took a mental break from the word for 5 months, and now i feel like i wanna come back! I miss all my friends here and the lovely comunity!

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
to be honest, due to my actions and bad behavior  that i had, but i mean it would ofc be nice to come back, a third chance maybe is to much but never to little... Wish to join back! Im truely sorry fpr my actions!
26 Feb 2021, 01:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Sharpie Ban Appeal - by Sharpie - 26 Feb 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: Sharpie Ban Appeal - by Sir Duck - 12 Mar 2021, 10:43 AM
RE: Sharpie Ban Appeal - by Ranger - 25 Mar 2021, 09:27 AM