Offline Fabiozo

6 Years of Service
Threads: 31
Likes Given: 1
Discord: tia !#0001
FlamerThanks From CloudDiscord Warrior
A High Quality Thread

An appreciation post: V2!  NaniHeart

I'd like to appreciate the members that aren't banned that I'm allowed to mention such as @SmG Tentacleand @Beasty !

@SmG Tentacle Is one of the only people that stayed by my side through thick and thin, when I was banned and everyone saw me negatively you stayed with me and I'll always love you for it! From us horribly inting in league, to us doing facemasks on facetime at 3am, I love spending time with you and you'll always be my bestfriend! 

@Beasty Even though you may have some boring tastes and you're kinda short, I do appreciate spending time with you and you still being able to sit in a call with me and deal with my not-so-smart moments.. but I guess you're okay  KittySip

To all the other members I wish I could list, I want to thank all of you for all the vcs late at night, all the games and all the dumb moments, I could never forget any of you and what each of you have done for me, at one point in my life you truly were my family and I wouldn't want to have changed it for anything in the world, I hope one day I meet you all again but until then I wish all of you the best with your future endeavours! 

To all the people who have no idea who I am, Hi! It's nice to meet you I'm Fabiozo, AKA Tiara/Tia! (and many other names) There's currently negative memories of me however I hope all the people that haven't met me yet, will give me the chance to become all of your friend! I'd love to get to know each and every one of you and hope you all welcome me back, thanks for reading!  RaidPanic
[Image: fab-v1.gif]

I'm back! Did you miss me?
01 Jun 2021, 02:23 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
A High Quality Thread - by Fabiozo - 01 Jun 2021, 02:23 AM
RE: A High Quality Thread - by Beasty - 01 Jun 2021, 02:24 AM
RE: A High Quality Thread - by Sir Duck - 01 Jun 2021, 02:26 AM
RE: A High Quality Thread - by Fabiozo - 01 Jun 2021, 02:28 AM
RE: A High Quality Thread - by Tentacle - 01 Jun 2021, 02:29 AM
RE: A High Quality Thread - by Fabiozo - 01 Jun 2021, 02:31 AM
RE: A High Quality Thread - by Tentacle - 01 Jun 2021, 02:34 AM
RE: A High Quality Thread - by ✞ Vee ✞ - 03 Jun 2021, 12:25 AM
RE: A High Quality Thread - by Fabiozo - 03 Jun 2021, 10:27 AM