Alphii Review: Odd Future wolf gang kill them all
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268
Likes Given: 365
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuberFortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarriorOverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal DonatorLegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug HunterCoolDrunkEntertainer
Alphii Review: Odd Future wolf gang kill them all

If you know me, you know that im not one of those people who listens to a lot of rap. However, I like one group: Odd Future and not cause theyre some "fast rappers", or talk about how many people they kill, theyre just.... good?

As their Spotify says: "Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All, a ten-member cult rap collective from L.A., bring to mind a younger, crazier Wu-Tang-Clan, if the clan skateboarded and rhymed about drugs and gore instead of chess and kung-fu."  
OF is one of the most strangest collectives but their music is fucking dope. Headed at the top of OF is Tyler, The Creator, a man that if you like rap or your parents like to listen to music with you, id not recommend playing with them but he is a good ass rapper, his music is amazing. Next in the group is Frank Ocean, Left Brain, and Earl Sweatshirt. Apparently Frank and Earl are also like critically acclaimed rappers and r&b artists but what I like the most of OF is Syd the Kid. 

So Syd made a a splinter group called The Internet, and holy shit, Id check it out....
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
16 Sep 2021, 08:33 PM
The following 1 user Likes SmG Alphii's post:
  • SmG hieultimate

Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Alphii Review: Odd Future wolf gang kill them all - by Alphii - 16 Sep 2021, 08:33 PM