Current time: 28 Apr 2024, 12:26 PM

What video game do you wish would just die already?
Offline SmG Xyna

Zaddy SmG
Moderators
3 Years of Service
Threads: 110
Likes Given: 263
Discord: Xyna#7175
Boost GangLeague of LegendsStreamerOverwatchFortniterGamerTwitterPet LoverInstagramDiscord WarriorThanks From CloudDiscord MasterSapphire DonatorSweetSuper ComputerScoutEntertainerA Knight of The Round TableThanks From CloudSilver MedalEntertainerThe BombAdvanced DonatorSupporterGraphics Master
RE: What video game do you wish would just die already?

(03 Dec 2021, 09:35 PM)Altair Wrote:
(03 Dec 2021, 08:09 PM)Lupa Wrote:
(03 Dec 2021, 06:55 AM)Altair Wrote: While what @"Lupa" said is understandable, it's also false. It does affect us. The number of trolls on discord who wants free Vbucks are over the roof. Don't even get me started on those who want to 'giveaway' free Vbucks. We deal with that lot daily. I do dislike particular games because they suck or because I suck it, but I hate Fortnite. Mostly because of how childish their community is. I don't intend to offend anyone with my statement, but I'm just stating my opinion.

I don't think wanting a game genre to die because of vbuck trolls makes much sense, the game & devs aren't affecting you, scammers, random kids, and bots are  Cringe
Obviously not the genre as such. I love battle royales. I just want fortnite to vanish from the face of earth. Worst community to ever exist imo.

U part of that community ;3 good times
[Image: Xyna_sig.gif]
04 Dec 2021, 04:53 AM
The following 1 user Likes SmG Xyna's post:
  • SmG Altair

Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What video game do you wish would just die already? - by Xyna - 04 Dec 2021, 04:53 AM