Discord: Xen1X#4085
Valorant
Exclamation  Xen1X Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Discord Server

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
I am pretty sure I was using ''Aeonic'' at the time, however I do not remember my tag back then.

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
I do not believe I used other names. My current name on Discord is Xen1X#4085.

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
I was banned around October 2020. I do not remember when exactly.

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I believe I got banned because I was in and sent invite links to a server in dms. I have also created alt accounts to bypass my ban.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
It has been two years since my ban discord server ban, and I truly believe I have matured a lot during that time. Even the 6-8 months that I was banned for was enough for me to realize that my course of action was not the best. 
I created my alt accounts so I could stay in the server without having to wait 6 months since I was pretty impatient back then. 
I have read the rules thoroughly multiple times ever since my last ban appeal got denied and the chances of me breaking any rules is practically 0.
09 Feb 2022, 10:07 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Xen1X Ban Appeal - by Xen1X - 09 Feb 2022, 10:07 AM
RE: Xen1X Ban Appeal - by Altair - 09 Feb 2022, 10:08 AM
RE: Xen1X Ban Appeal - by Altair - 12 Feb 2022, 12:02 AM