Current time: 01 May 2024, 03:21 PM

[Ban Appeal] areej Ban Appeal
Offline areej

3 Years of Service
Threads: 7
Likes Given: 90
Discord: areej444
Boost GangBug HunterCrystal DonatorGold MedalThanks From CloudBronze MedalSupporter
Exclamation  areej Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
smg gaming community discord.

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
areej#0001

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
none.

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
1/4/2022 2:13 pm est.

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
originally, i was banned for inviting trolls and "shit-talking" the server. the reason why my previous appeal was invalidated was due to "use of alts". 

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
once again, i never intended to influence people to troll nor did i genuinely "shit-talk" the server. long story short on the alt situation, while i was banned from smg, my main account got banned. a friend who had been in smg previously let me use his account while my main was disabled. i never joined smg using that account because apparently it got banned from the server around the beginning of 2021. the account was deleted shortly after i received my main back. i used that account for a total of 2 days (again never had anything to do w smg). also, i've had 8-9 months to reevaluate my choices and will be more mindful in the future.
24 Sep 2022, 10:23 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
areej Ban Appeal - by areej - 24 Sep 2022, 10:23 PM
RE: areej Ban Appeal - by Sir Duck - 27 Sep 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: areej Ban Appeal - by Sir Duck - 16 Oct 2022, 10:57 AM