Current time: 23 May 2024, 07:57 PM

Singleplayer v/s Multiplayer
Offline SmG st0rm

5 Years of Service
Threads: 71
Likes Given: 146
Discord: st0rm#6714
GeniusWriterSuper ComputerTwitterInstagramBronyScoutProgrammerDiscord WarriorFlamerCoolBronze MedalSpeaker of the HouseBoost GangThanks From Cloud
Singleplayer v/s Multiplayer

I need singleplayer games back in life again. They're more better than these multiplayer games.
Single player games are dead or undesirable according to one of the biggest video game companies in existence.
I think multi player games are more addicted than SP's. In mp's, you meet with different players all over the globe. They use swearing words when they get killed.
This is not a good thing. When they get raged by getting killed. They get more angry and decided to find that player and kill him/her with the same way he did.
While killing, I've seen live examples of face expressions. At that time, Your heart is beating so hard and your brain cells working even more faster(according to my research). There's also a chances of getting heart attack. And you get addicted of multiplayer games. if you lose one match you then decide to play another one and another one until you won't compete your defeat. This point somehow is little bit appropriate because you do struggle until you won't receive the reward. But playing continuously may lead to very bad addiction.
 In singleplayer, The most important point is you can pause your game but in multi player you can't. And if there's something important and you must have to do in time you can't because you are playing multi player and you cannot pause your game and you're afraid I won't lost kill streaks or whatever. In SPs, I have more time to absorb the atmosphere, the characters and the environment within the video game world. In multiplayer, I feel agitated and do not have that match time to do such a thing, especially during competitive matches (deathmatch and so on)When I die or fail in a challenge in a singleplayer game, even if I tried my hardest, I don't feel bad about it because I know that I did my best and don't find it challenging for me to try again.

I would like to end my opinions by saying this that the time was great when you single player games. You buy a CD/DVD and install that game and you're so excited to play that game. But in multi player, It's different. They're full of addiction.

What's your thoughts about this? I would be happy to hear your opinions about singleplayer and multiplayer games.
[Image: standard.gif?width=1440&height=83]
(This post was last modified: 07 Oct 2022, 07:16 PM by st0rm.)
07 Oct 2022, 07:12 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Singleplayer v/s Multiplayer - by st0rm - 07 Oct 2022, 07:12 PM
RE: Singleplayer v/s Multiplayer - by st0rm - 30 Oct 2022, 06:57 AM
RE: Singleplayer v/s Multiplayer - by Xyna - 01 Nov 2022, 06:48 PM
RE: Singleplayer v/s Multiplayer - by SquaredZeus00 - 22 Feb 2023, 04:35 PM
RE: Singleplayer v/s Multiplayer - by Avery - 27 Mar 2024, 07:04 PM