Current time: 26 Apr 2024, 08:53 PM

Inactivity Suggestions
Offline SmG ScrubMart

5 Years of Service
Threads: 96
Likes Given: 13
Discord: ScrubMart#0001
FortniterGamerTwitterPet LoverInstagramWarriorHand-held/Mobile GamerStreamerSmG YouTuberDiscord WarriorGeniusScoutBoost GangWriterGraphics MasterDiscord Master
Exclamation  Inactivity Suggestions

Recently we have been experiencing some inactivity. In the discord and on the forums, as a SmG member I want to help and give some suggestions. What I’ve seen done lately to other servers I’ve been in and worked on.

Partner Channel - partner channels are usually used to advertise your server in other servers that have partner channels, you can hire people for free to post weekly small amounts (Usually doesn’t get many invites), you can pay someone to give you x invites or to post in x amount of servers, or you can mass meaning you yourself can go to a server post all the partners server ads then the partner manager will post it in all the other servers. It is required to have an open partner channel where the partner manager can post all the server ads, we also need our own flashy ad ourselves.

Paid Giveaways or G4G - is where servers have a nitro giveaway in there servers for their members to join our server, usually estimates they say aren’t real so you should check the current giveaways they are hosting and see if it’s worth the cost. Many times this gives from 200-3000 invites at most which makes it like cocaine, very active for a short period but can give long term members if they find it attractive and active. They will sell you other features like @ or other things I suggest you look at their current ones and compare, if you need help with this you can hit me up @ ScrubMart2967

Social Platform Ads - Usually not worth it do not experiment with this (basically gambling with your money and invites)

Reply down below, I will respond ASAP.
[Image: New_Project_11.jpg]
~ SmG ScrubMart
02 Nov 2022, 08:46 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Inactivity Suggestions - by ScrubMart - 02 Nov 2022, 08:46 AM
RE: Inactivity Suggestions - by st0rm - 02 Nov 2022, 08:51 AM
RE: Inactivity Suggestions - by ScrubMart - 02 Nov 2022, 09:30 AM
RE: Inactivity Suggestions - by st0rm - 02 Nov 2022, 10:36 AM