Alphii Reviews: A slept on part of a great game series
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268
Likes Given: 365
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuberFortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarriorOverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal DonatorLegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug HunterCoolDrunkEntertainer
Alphii Reviews: A slept on part of a great game series

If you know me, you know that I love Kingdom Hearts. Been a fan of it since like Re:coded and 358/2 Days(that shows my age as those were the games I grew up with, not 1, CoM, 2), and the series, for better or for worse, to me is a decent series. However, I feel that of everything people talk about with the series, like it's great and I meant great easy to comprehend story, good characters(what? What do you mean Ven, Roxas, Sora, and Vanitas all look the same?), and spectacular world design(no sarcasm here), one of the main things that people tend to sleep on in the kingdom hearts series is its great music.

Now, we all know the main songs like dearly beloved, Destati, Travese Town blah blah blah, but they have some true bangers that no one really knows or hears that much. I'll be posting the original mixes from the games that they're from, the remastered and remixed versions by Yoko Shimomura are good, but these two original songs can't be topped. 

Anywho, let me know down below how you feel about these songs and give them a listen yo, or not, thats fine. This is sort of a thing ill try to do weekly, keep the forums fresh, and by thread count fresher. 

[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
04 Nov 2023, 03:15 PM
The following 1 user Likes SmG Alphii's post:
  • «SmG» Cloud

Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Alphii Reviews: A slept on part of a great game series - by Alphii - 04 Nov 2023, 03:15 PM