Current time: 20 May 2024, 11:54 AM

how did u get to this clan?? tell us ur story :P
Offline marshMello

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 25
Likes Given: 0
Re: how did u get to this clan?? tell us ur story :P

Well, it's a bit of a long story but here it goes...
I got h2v 2 & 1/2 to 3 years ago, played it for a long while, met some guys that said they were gonna make a clan I said ok I'll join. We never even had a website :lol: so basically everyone went inactive and I said screw that and stopped playing for a couple months. Then about 6-7 months later after I picked up playing the game again, I met some guys that had just started another clan... TLR for those who remember that shit pickle. I was total noob but somehow got in anyway. Hung out with those guys, clan got hacked, tried to re-organize, but it never really happened. Then the whole ordeal with merging TLR and SmG. I said "screw you guys" cuz the admins of TLR never asked anyone else to take over they just left and said go to SmG. But then shit happend here at SmG that I wasn't really aware of but SmG members and TLR members were total assholes to eachother so I just left playing h2v for like a year. Then I came back played cloud CTF mostly, met stinger, alloy, clearblack, and oldspritz there. Saw that they were cool guys, checked out the forums, saw all SmG members were made from the same batch of awesome sauce, and applied. Cloud let me in (I think he might have been high [smokindope] ) and I'm here. :D
[Image: mkalltheway.png]
Hoax-"Won't stop. Can't stop, S m G

[Image: akton.jpg]
10 Feb 2012, 03:33 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread